We create theatre productions through liveness, humour and the human connection.
- WHACK: a Theatrical Smackdown: two teams of two actors compete for the audience’s love… oh, make that one team of clowns
- Wet, Wild and Too Wicked: action and water party fueled clown and audience interaction
- Blind Eye: a solo Butoh-inspired improvised movement piece
- Emblem: a thematic topical discovery and theatrical event
- Commedia Dell’Arte: a modern interpretation of the old Italian art form for local and rural communities.
- Bumble and Swung: a physical theatre production that uses dance and clown for children
- Solvent: a fools production with a solo performer exploring the implicit self-disregard and pain that we can inflict on ourselves
Hippocrite: a two-headed hippo in this fun and dynamic exploration of the contradictory nature of people
Playback and Theatre of the Oppressed inspired work